Do you know that Facebook now lets you cast videos on a smart TV? Yes, now you can watch your Facebook videos on your TV very easily with just a few simpler steps. Which I will tell you today in this article.
Isn’t it great? Now you can watch Facebook videos on a big screen with ease and the big screen makes it really fun and entertaining to watch them. Casting your Facebook videos on your TV also allows you to control it through your TV remote as well. And it is all possible with the new update of Facebook.
How can I Stream Facebook Videos to TV
In this article, I will tell you two simpler steps in order to cast Facebook videos on TV.
Casting from Facebook web
From this, you have to make sure that you have the latest version of chrome running. And also make sure that both your TV and your PC are connected with a Chromecast device and that both of them are using the same Wi-Fi.
Once everything mentioned above is all set, you are then required to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Open the Facebook video you would like to watch on your TV.
- Step 2: if it is the auto-playing that you find on your timeline. Then look at the bottom right of it.
- Step 3: You will find the cast button near the settings and the full bottom icon.
- Step 4: Click on that cast button. You will then see a list of devices.
- Step 5: Select the one which is connected to your chrome cast.
- Step 6: Once you have selected the device. Your Facebook video will now be displayed on the screen where you can watch it with ease.
These are the few simple steps required to cast your Facebook video on your TV.
Cast Facebook videos from Facebook app
You can now cast Facebook videos from your Facebook app as well. Because the Facebook app supports Chromecast for casting purposes. The steps are easy to follow and they are mentioned below.
Just go through the steps and you will be able to successfully cast your Facebook videos on your TV screen.
- Step 1: It’s the same as above, look for the Facebook video you would like to cast.
- Step 2: Navigate to the cast button probably at the bottom of the video.
- Step 3: If you are using android then you will have an option of Chromecast and if you are an iPhone user then you will see the AirPlay option as well.
- Step 4: Click on the option you want and then select the device from the given list.
- Step 5: That is it. You will not be able to watch your Facebook video from the Facebook app on your television screen.
Before casting Facebook videos on your TV. There is some point that you need to keep in mind beforehand and they are that make sure you have a smart TV. And the latest version of Chrome is installed. Also, make sure that you have Facebook installed as well. And if yes then with the steps mentioned above you are able to cast videos on TV.